Tuesday, February 9, 2010

And the horses are out of the starting gate!

So I decided that I would give the whole blogging realm a shot. What's not to love? I get to talk / type about anything with no interruptions. :) Its a middle child's dream come true! HAHA! I was pretty productive today - Called a bunch of people about music stuff, e-mailed them when they didn't answer their phones... I'm about to pick of the ol' gee-tar and tickle the strings for a bit. Maybe I'll write a song? I have to write one for a show that's coming up on the 20th - I hate slash love those kinds of shows. Hate - because I don't like being forced to write a song. Love - because it pushes me to be better, and I have another song at the end of it all. :) So what should I blog about? Maybe I'll start writing down why I wrote all of the songs and the thought process behind each one. What do you think? I'll start tomorrow. :) Peace and love, Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment